Our Inspection Report
A full copy of our Inspection report can be downloaded by using the link below.
Summary of the Report
Whitehall Primary School was inspected on October 3rd 2006. The inspector judged it to be 'an outstanding school' which is the highest praise OFSTED can give. It was reported that:
“This is an outstanding school. Its success in providing a first-rate education for pupils stems from high quality teaching and the excellent direction for improvement given by its leaders and managers. Parents say that 'there is a superb atmosphere. Children love coming to school and are happy because the staff make learning fun'."
The things that were found best about the school:
- the children know their targets, make excellent progress with their work and reach good standards
- the children are very well behaved young people who love school and know how to keep fit, healthy and safe
- the teachers are great and make lessons interesting so that the children want to learn
- all staff take good care of the children and give them extra help if needed
- the people in charge of the school know what they need to do to make the school even better
- We received the following judgments:
|Overall Effectiveness of the school||outstanding|
|Achievement and Standards||outstanding|
|Personal development and Well-Being||outstanding|
|Teaching and Learning||outstanding|
|Curriculum and Other Activities||outstanding|
|Care, Guidance and Support||outstanding|
|Leadership and Management||outstanding|
The After School Club was also inspected and praised for being good.
The full report is available by clicking on the following link
Link: Ofsted Report